The ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer Certificate Course is a three-day course explaining the tasks of a test automation engineer (TAE) in designing, developing, and maintaining test automation solutions.
The course includes exercises and practice exams to highlight key aspects of the syllabus and to help participants understand and practice the concepts and methods presented.
This 3-day course is appropriate for professionals in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, software developers, and anyone wishing to gain the ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer certificate. This course may also be appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software test automation, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.
The certification is aimed at professionals who are working within a tool supported software testing environment. It is also for professionals who are planning to start working within a tool supported software testing environment in the future, or are working within companies that plan to do so.
|Date||Course Title||Duration (days)||Location||Price|
|27 Jan 2020||ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer||3||London||£1350+VAT|
|26 Feb 2020||ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer||3||London||£1350+VAT|
|25 Mar 2020||ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer||3||London||£1350+VAT|
|30 Mar 2020||ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer||3||Manchester||£1350+VAT|
Advanced Level testers who have passed the “Advanced Test Automation Engineer” module exam, can be expected to:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process.
- Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) systems.