Cypress Training from Edgewords
Cypress is a hugely popular web testing tool, and not without reason, it provides benefits of:
- Fast deployment, with everything you need – no having to install many other dependencies (includes Mocha, Chai, JQuery, Electron Browser)
- Very fast test execution – Cypress executes test within the web browser, unlike other tools that go through a middle layer browser driver
- Easy to use, with tools to run tests (Test Runner), and also to locate web elements
- Easy integration into Continuous Integration Tools, it even includes GitHub actions to execute tests in the cloud through GitHub!
- Multi-platform, Multi-browser
- As well as GUI testing, it includes RESTful API Testing, and API Mocking.
- Cypress provides a hosted Cloud Dashboard to share Test Execution Results!
Our Cypress Training Courses
Designed for newcomers to Cypress, our course covers everything you need to know to become proficient at writing test cases in Cypress.
The course is online, live, instructor-led, and incorporates a comprehensive e-workbook for the course. In between each online session we give you practical exercises for you to have a go at. The sessions are recorded, so you can review them later, and we also provide resources through GitHub projects.
We also provide a follow-on Advanced course for those wishing to expand their knowledge.
Designed for those that have either sat our Cypress Essentials course or those who have used Cypress for a while and wish to expand their skills with the tool.