Microsoft Playwright Training from Edgewords
Playwright is a fantastic new web testing tool from Microsoft. Being fully supported by Microsoft and with highly experienced developers (originally from Google as developers of Pupeteer) this automated testing tool provides some great benefite over its competition:
- Fast deployment, with everything you need. Playwright is available as a simgle API, or as a complete framework with a recorder, inspector, Test Framework, Assertion Library, Browsers and Video/Screenshot recording.
- Multi-platform, Multi-browser – The only tool that lets you run WebKit (used by Safari, iOS) Browser on your Windows machine. Playwright includes Chromium, Firefox & WebKit. It is available on Windows, Mac & Linux
- Very fast test execution
- Easy to use, with tools to record actions, and also to locate web elements
- Easy integration into Continuous Integration Tools, it even includes a GitHub action to execute tests in the cloud through GitHub!
- As well as GUI testing, it includes RESTful API Testing
- Shadow-DOM piercing
- Parallel Execution by Default
- Sharding – Speed up your testing running tests across multiple machines
It is opensource and free!
Our Training Course
Designed for newcomers to Playwright, our course covers everything you need to know to become proficient at writing test cases in Playwright.
The course is online, live, instructor-led, and incorporates a comprehensive e-workbook for the course. In between each online session we give you practical exercises for you to have a go at. The sessions are recorded, so you can review them later, and we also provide resources through GitHub projects.